Dr. Steven Curley
- Over 25 years of surgical oncology experience and over 3,000 operations in cancer patients at The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center (1990-2014) and at the Baylor College of Medicine (2014-present).
- Professor and Chief of Surgical Oncology at Baylor College of Medicine, the Olga Keith Weiss Chair of Surgery at Baylor College of Medicine, the Associate Director for Clinical Affairs at the Dan L. Duncan Cancer Center at the Baylor College of Medicine, the Oncology Service Line Chief at CHI St. Luke's Medical Center, Adjunct Professor of Nanobio Engineering at The University of Texas Medical School at Houston, and Adjunct Professor of Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science at Rice University.
- Author of over 350 clinical and scientific publications.
- Mentored over 170 clinical fellows and residents, as well as graduate and undergraduate students.
- Selected awards include:
- Top 1% of Physicians-US News & World Report (2012-2015)
- Patient's Choice Award - America's Most Compassionate Doctors (2001-2015)
- Outstanding Teacher Award- Surgical Oncology Fellows, MD Anderson Cancer Center (1992, 2001, 2011)
- Listed in America's Top Doctor's for Cancer Database (2005-2015)
- Listed in Best Doctor's of America Database (2002-2015)
- Tribecca Disruptive Innovator Award (2012)